High profile Insurance Organisation is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help the build and design dashboards that empower business decisions. You will gather business requirements and help provide new insights for the business whilst working to also identify and expose information opportunities to a range of stakeholders.
What you will be doing;
- Transforming data into information for consumption and measurement by the business.
- Engaging with partners to build business definitions and empowering them to access that information in a simple manner.
- Developing dashboards and scenario modelling with Tableau across marketing, operations, sales, finance, credit and executive areas.
- Training and developing business stakeholders to access the information themselves via Tableau.
- Collaborating with the business to improve data quality and create new opportunities for analysis.
- Working with the Senior Manager - Analytics to implement technological and cultural change within the organisation.
- A deep understanding of Data Visualisation principles
- Tableau development experience.
- Strong SQL query writing or data transformation experience
- Your ability to analyse data, communicate findings and generate recommendations and insights.
- Background in performance metric design and development.
- Understanding of database cubing/reporting principles e.g. Kimball DWH
- R programming or similar experience a plus and the successful candidate will have a keen interest in learning new technologies.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now!