Prestigious Financial Services organisation are looking for a Business Objects Developer to join their Data Services team! You will be working with the business for their requirments and build dashboards in Business Objects.
- Professional experience in building Reports, Dashboards and Scorecards
- Strong knowledge of any of the Visualization tools like Business Objects, Crystal Reports etc.
- Ability to understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable Business Insights
- Strong Semantic design (Universe) and data modelling skills
- Should be good at tuning Dashboards and Reports
- Very strong SQL skills in at least one DB technology i.e. Teradata or any other database like Oracle, UDB. Teradata skills are preferred.
- Query Tuning
- Should have Knowledge of Informatica and should be able to create and debug mappings
- Knowledge of new technology trends like Big Data, Hadoop and Spark
- 4+ years' working in SAP Business Objects
You will be:
- Deploys code across Dev, QA and Production environments using central repositories
- Develops/Maintains/Supports new and existing data flows from multiple source systems
- Develops/Maintains/Supports business rules and process around data cleansing, consolidation and validation, etc.
- Develop views and ad hoc/scheduled SQL queries to analyze data, produce exception reports, validate data and as required by the functional team
- Interact with Business users and understand their requirements from a data analytics, visualization and UI/UX perspective.
- Design Dashboards and Reports, using different data sources.
- Recommend dashboards and visualization features and business requirements.
- Ability to understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable business insights
- Convert the business requirements to technical code using SQL
- Deliver reports to Business team in a timely manner.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role apply now!