National Australian Organisation is looking for a Lead Business Process Analyst to map the current AS-IS and future TO-BE state of their complex project streams. The role will support all process management activities including Enterprise Analysis, Portfolio Management Support, Information Management Support, and Operations Support. This position analyses company functions, processes, and activities to continue the organization's adoption of best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts with business stakeholders to learn and translate requests into actionable business processes.
- Reviews and analyses information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Draft needs assessments, business cases, and cost/benefit analyses to help identify and align those needs with existing or to-be-developed business and technical capabilities
- Recommends alternative solutions to management as to courses of action that best meet the organization's goals
- Brief organization leadership regarding the progress and status of projects so strategic decisions can be coordinated.
- Develops and provides training as necessary in order to promote the institutionalization of a quality-focused corporate culture Develops and revises policies and standard operating procedures for all applicable business areas.
- Advocates for continuous improvement of business process in accordance with the All Native Group Quality Management System, ensuring the system is maintained current with industry standards and supporting key company quality initiatives.
- Acts as an internal business consultant by diagnosing problems, performing workflow analysis to break problems into component processes, and gathering information about each process from a variety of sources.
- Manages multiple projects and work streams at the same time while maintaining flexibility to be able to shift project focus quickly.
- Maintain professional competence and specialized knowledge base by keeping abreast of best practices and methodologies.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated ability to streamline processes, improve access to information, and eliminate process waste to improve organizational productivity and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to help organizations fundamentally rethink how they do their work in order to improve customer service and cut operational costs
- Experience in using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio