Large Prestigious Australian Business who have recently gone through a market moving acquisition and looking for a Business Reporting Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for going through the process of consolidating separate data warehouses and reporting suites. As part of the consolidation process a team is currently working to ensure that business users are enabled with carefully curated data visualisations with accurate, reliable and consistent data to monitor business performance and assist in decision making. Leveraging this work, this role is responsible for determining reporting needs, developing and building reports, training users and establishing reporting cadences and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the IT, Operations and Finance Teams to further develop and refine the existing PowerBI platform to include key business metrics and reports.
- Develop interactive dashboards with information at an appropriate level of detail to ensure meaningfulness of data for the intended end user, whether that be Executive, General Manager, Regional Manager or Practice Manager.
- Establish and implement appropriate reporting methods and cadence for the business.
- Audit and cleanse data to ensure data integrity.
- Ad hoc business analysis and deep dives into specific areas of interest as requested.
- Train end users on how to access and interpret data
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Finance and IT teams to share knowledge and implement requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the IT Data Warehousing team, providing direction and guidance on required data structures and elements required to be populated, to assist in iterative development of additional reports and insights.
Skills, Attributes and Experience Required to be successful:
- Solid communication skills to be able to collaborate with a range of stakeholders from data warehousing specialists through to clinic and executive management.
- Extensive report building and data visualisation expertise using PowerBI and Tableau.
- Strong understanding of data structures and hierarchies and experience using relational databases, data cubes and dimensions.
- Understanding of Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence interfaces.
- Previous experience with multi-site operations and preparation of multi-site KPI management reports, including regular Revenue Reporting.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
- High level of computer literacy and a good knowledge of contemporary information and communication technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and a propensity to be innovative and take initiative.
- Strong time management skills with the capacity to adapt to and seamlessly accommodate to change as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to apply an analytical and commercial approach to decision making, and following this through to implement effective solutions.