Service Support Analyst required to support tier 1 professional services business users including C-Suite
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer helpdesk phone line/email requests and use Helpdesk Tracking system to track all calls and emails received in accordance with the established or documented procedures
- On-site and remote technical 2nd level support
- Assist the APAC Service Delivery Manager as needed when he is unavailable to troubleshoot enterprise Helpdesk issues; identify the root cause, etc.
- Configure, deploy and relocate corporate desktops and laptops.
- Install and configure standard applications
- Setup printers and hardware peripherals
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, resolving them in timely and efficient manner
- Ability to prioritize outstanding issues and manage user expectation.
- Escalate high priority issues using established processes.
- Undertake miscellaneous projects in addition to regular Helpdesk duties.
- Document and maintain new application and operating system installations and configurations.
- Document and maintain helpdesk and desk side support procedures.
- Assist in the implementation/design of operating system images
- Virus eradication.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3 -5 years progressive IT service support or service support role in a dual phone & face to face.
- Extensive experience with formal service support processes and procedures based on ITIL, including incident change, problem management and service improvement
- Microsoft MCP desired or other appropriate certification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility