- There are a number of applications and services being Data Management System, Data Warehouse, external client portal, internal reconciliations application, Hiport, pControl, .NET Applications, Excel spreadsheets, plus other global applications
- The Architect is responsible for providing Solution and Designing application architecture, delivering into projects that are managed across all platforms
Key Responsibilities include;
- Interact with Business Teams in India, Australia and New Zealand and identify the IT needs to provide the right solution
- Design the complex interactions between business processes and the technologies
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product
- Determine technical needs such as hardware, software, scalability and security requirements
- Coordinate design and integration of overall architecture and parts of proposed systems with clients
- Work closely with business stakeholders to determine the application prototypes
- Working with the business to understand the full scope of the services that use as part of their end to end process.
- Partnering with the business to understand and understand the business problem.
- Partnering with the business to define an optimal business solution and delivery on the agreed scope and taking into account all upstream/downstream impacts relevant to the business process.
- Appropriately applying the development and project management methodology
- Providing realistic estimates and delivering within these estimates (time and budget)
- Complying with audit and security requirements
- Bringing innovative solutions where appropriate
- Complying and leveraging global architectures and solutions
- Adapting IT priorities to meet changing business priorities
- Delivering a solution that is operable
- Quickly responding to any security threats
- IT Architecture experience
- Experience in a technology change management capacity in the Financial Services Industry
- Experience in custody or back-office administration for the fund's management industry
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org