High profile professional services organisation are looking for a Business Analyst to work in the project delivery team. In this role, you will be involved in a Budgeting & Forecasting Project to roll out a new solution across APAC. You will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
You will be the key point of contact between the business unit and IT Applications development specialist (typically vendor resources), as well as the in-house Applications Support team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of requirements production and be closely involved with quality testing of technology capabilities, business processes and controls, as well as collaborating closely with project and change management resources and impacted business stakeholders.
- Document and analyse current and future state business processes and data
- Elicit, analyse and document business and functional requirements for information systems
- Create functional design specifications
- Support the project manager in the development of data cleansing and migration strategies and plans
- Document test plans, test cases and scripts
- Execute testing and support for system test and UAT
- Create training materials and deliver training to the business in collaboration with the change manager
- Create documentation for transition to the Application Support team in collaboration with the project manager
- Work closely with project managers to ensure project deliverables are completed according to PMO framework standards and the project plan
- Interface with IT groups – Application Management, Application Development, Infrastructure
- Develop positive stakeholder relationships
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings as needed
- Guide and assist business user groups on issues related to the design, development and deployment of target solutions
- Develop an expert understanding of the business systems, processes and control requirements being delivered
- Support the development and data migration process
- Develop future state process to optimise the way the business operates and use the delivered solutions
- Work with the Business to analyse, design and deliver enhancements.
Delivery may require management of external resources.
- Understand the risk and potential business impacts of changes & enhancements to the application & apply best practices or application administration
- Adhere to Change Management processes
- Adhere to & update IT processes
- Store documentation in the SharePoint Intranet repository
- Follow procedures and be compliant with IT general computing controls
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related field or equivalent working experience. Graduate degree in Business or MIS advantageous
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, MS Project and Visio BA, PM, Change management domain certifications a plus
- The minimum 3-5 year business analysis in financial services and/or real estate environment
- Experience in production of the user, functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience in documenting application and operational support guides System implementation experience
- Test experience across systems, integrations and user acceptance testing Led or assisted user training
- Project management methodology understanding and awareness
- Knowledge of budgeting & forecasting processes desirable
- Experience working with external vendors