Prestigious Australian organisation are looking for a ServiceNow Business Systems Analyst to support the implementation of ITIL processes using the ServiceNow platform including the implementation of Discovery, Mapping and Configuration Management Database (CMDB) modules. You will work in a small team of ServiceNow delivery team and will contribute to process definition, identifying requirements, contributing to workflow design, implementation and testing.
- Lead requirements definition and define/redesign complex business workflows and relate those to IT requirements
- Design and implement basic to moderately complex ServiceNow workflows using the agile development process and SCRUM module in ServiceNow.
- Oversee the Quality Assurance (QA) process to ensure requirements are met.
- Collaborate with project team members, consultants, contractors, users, and business process owners to define and document business processes, translate those processes into ServiceNow workflow design and contribute to the implementation of workflows.
- Analyze and provide solutions to technical problems escalated from the Service Desk.
- Participate in broad independent interactions with all levels of personnel within the Laboratory
- Contribute to and track project plans
- Design and implement ServiceNow scripts and workflows.
- Independently lead implementation efforts for one or more ServiceNow modules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Architecture, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and significant related experience.
- Advanced experience working with the ServiceNow ITIL modules and workflow capabilities to implement moderate to complex solutions.
- Experience working with stakeholders to map and document business processes and perform business process improvement.
- Extensive experience leading the analysis and design of complex business processes and designing and implementing strategies for complex process improvements.
- Advanced knowledge of the ITIL configuration management process and the ServiceNow Discovery operations.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills are necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment and present and explain technical or operational information and provide advice to management, regulators, reviewers, and stakeholders.
- Proficient communication, facilitation, and collaboration skills necessary to present and explain information to stakeholders.
- Strong experience working with the ServiceNow ITIL modules and workflow capabilities to implement moderate to complex solutions.
- Strong experience implementing ServiceNow Discovery and mapping or equivalently complex modules.