Medium sized tier 1 professional services business need a competent TM1 BA who can act as the conduit between the business and its vendors for their nextgen TM1 Projects.
Other key responsibilities include the following:
- Provide system oriented knowledge and expertise of Cognos TM1 application for financial reporting
- Provide strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse business requirements and develop efficient TM1 solutions including cubes, dimensions, TI processes, feeders, rules and workflows.
- Provide leadership in the technical support, maintenance and enhancements of the TM1 solution when required, including collaborative responsibility with ITDS and administration of the server.
- Provide and lead the development of end user training including the development of all related system documentation and training materials including reference guides.
- Participation in regular team meetings and provision of feedback to the senior management with respect to revision to procedures and the associated financial reporting improvements.
- Undertake risk management and actively support and participate in the risk management processes adopted, which include identifying, analysing and evaluating risks that may impact on the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Accounting qualification or an equivalent combination of relevant professional experience, education/training and achievement together with a talent for understanding complex financial business problems and engineering effective solutions.
- Extensive demonstrated experience and knowledge of advanced skills in IBM TM1 Cognos, including a proven track record in the design and development of financial management, budgeting, planning and forecasting models. Further more, you will have a proven track record and ability to deliver expert modelling skills in the TM1 Forecasting System including the provision of complex reporting solutions
- Strong Financial Management, Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting skills together with a high level of understanding and experience of Australian Accounting Standards and practices.
- The ability to lead, develop, support and maintain the TM1 cognos model, including adequate end to end testing.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills and the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders.