Primarily the role is to ensure the business is and will effectively use Adobe analytics for all marketing campaigns,
What You’ll Do
- Deliver takeaways by capturing insights from various dashboards and key stakeholders (Marketing Customer Insights, Centers of Excellence, Campaign & Regional Marketing), identify and document regional opportunities and gap.
- Understand marketing funnel steps performance model for the various Creative customer audiences in EMEA.
- Provide inputs for internal communication vehicles (weekly updates, newsletter, Quarterly Marketing Reviews) aligning marketing activities with performance insights.
- Define Campaign reporting framework pre, during post Campaign:
- Pre- Campaign, provide insights and direction on business potential and market coverage, including key performance indicators based on campaign objectives and strategy & business potential. Ensure tracking system is properly set up.
- During-campaign, monitor performance closely on a regular cadence, create mid-campaign report and provide early reads and insights in order to make any adjustments and optimisation to the program.
- Post-campaign, build and share the post-campaign report (slides & Spark) and insights, review final performance and provide recommendations for future campaigns.
- Develop credibility and relationships with key internal stakeholders in Global and EMEA teams.
- 5+ years of work experience in strategic marketing.
- Highly customer-centric with experience working on B2C offerings preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative orientation.
- Expert at the creation and use of Excel pivot tables to drive analytics.
- Strong knowledge of online marketing strategies. customer-centric strategic mindset.
- Strong executive presence and engagement skills.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication.
- Strong project coordination skills and desire to improve processes.
- Results-oriented, self-starter, and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Highly collaborative and ability to work within a matrixed organization through relationship-building.