Fantastic opportunity to join this award winning firm, providing Marketing data analytics for the end-to-end design, analysis, execution and reporting of data-driven customer campaign programs to the companies customer base.
Each day will be different from the next. Having the opportunity to be apart of the delivery of direct marketing campaigns from start to finish. You will also be contributing to the pipeline of activity, managing stakeholders, being the leader in experimental design, data-driven decision making in sales and marketing and using the insights from reporting to continuously improve business outcomes.
You will be taking briefs from clients and then analysing and interpreting their data, in order to present it back to them in a meaningful, commercially beneficial way. Ultimately, you will stake your reputation on delivering value add to the customer and help them determine success and drive revenue.
- Extensive experience within a marketing, customer insight, campaign or data analytics
- Tertiary related qualifications in a business or IT related discipline
- Advanced SQL & advanced excel/VBA skills
- Passionate about data analytics and you will possess exceptional problem solving skills. Ability to liaise with people at all levels of a business. You'll be sitting with clients and taking briefs and dealing with queries - You won't just be a number cruncher!
- Experience in turning data into meaningful insights and presenting them to stakeholders!
- Banking/Finance industry experience is preferred