The company is a highly reputable Financial Services organisation who pride themselves in finding innovative ways to provide assistance within their field. They continually reinforce the confidence of their investing clients with standards of operation, market regulation and effective risk management.
The company regularly hold fundraising activities and work with a variety of charities and non-for-profit organisations. They have played a critical role in assisting with the Bushfire relief programs and have been praised for their efforts in promoting Gender Equality within the workplace.
There is a high level of business support from various stakeholders however you will be comfortable with owning and running the campaigns.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of strategic retail campaigns and sponsorships to support business objectives.
- Execute event programs to run effectively.
- Project manage retail campaigns ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Utilise all marketing channels to amplify retail campaigns
- Effectively run virtual events
- Ensure all events are on-brand
- Effectively track and manage campaign performance
- Deliver post-activity reporting and analysis
- Be available to do face to face roadshows (twice per annum - all exp. paid).
You will have 3-5 years experience in a similar role (essential) and have a collaborative approach to leading and shaping priorities.
- Experience in managing event programs from conception to completion.
- Proven stakeholder and agency management skills.
- Experience liaising with senior executives and communication with all-level stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work within tight timeframes
- Strong budget management experience
- Experience in managing event programs in the financial services industry.
- Proficient event skills and thrive in a project-based environment
- Strong team player with exceptional attention to detail
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in financial markets
Please get in touch for more information - email@example.com / 0449892069