We are partnered with a premium wealth management and investment Group to recruit an experienced finance professional to manage cash to ensure active management of business risk, capital needs and liquidity.
You will focus on:
- Managing and reporting around business activity forecasts and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings.
- Perform capital and balance sheet management.
- Forecast capital needs.
- Manage and reconcile cash positions.
- Manage cash flows and
- Prepare cash reports across various entities.
This role will have a strong operational focus; ensuring the accounting policies and practices are followed, working closely with auditors and other finance stakeholders to achieve collective objectives.
For this role, you will need:
- Solid years of experience working with financial transactions; maintaining a chart of accounts and moving cash amongst entities.
- The proven ability to process large quantities of detailed information with high levels of accuracy.
- Effective leadership skill – you will be apart of a high-performance finance team and manage a staff of two.
- Experience within a wealth manager or banking financial institutions will be advantageous.
Interviews this week – applications welcome: