This is a standalone role, based in Parramatta in a busy retail centre. You will be responsible for the below:
- Oversee the presentation, maintenance of all buildings
- Manage all expenditure and restrict unnecessary outflow of funds.
- Communicate frequently with the owner and all tenants.
- Ensure all leases and other documentation are fully executed.
- Supervise dilapidation provisions of all leases.
- Ensure that all tenancy fit outs are undertaken correctly.
- Regular inspections of the building to ensure the highest level of housekeeping.
- Prepare monthly and annual narrative reports
- Respond to day to day correspondence and management activity.
- Build ongoing relationships with other operatives within the business. to source and refer opportunities.
- Assist in compiling and implementing the strategic plan and marketing strategy.
- Participate in the maintenance of a detailed property database providing summary details of property leases.
- Maintain insurance register and proactively ensure a target of zero PLI’s are out of date.
- Compile annual reports
- Prepare income and expenditure budgets.
- Control the collection of monies, including rentals and outgoings in conjunction with strict arrears management.
This role will start immediately, please apply now!