This is a varied and demanding role that incorporates many different skills. It requires a clear, concise communicator who is willing to take the initiative and be accountable for problems that arise.
It is also important to form strong working relationships with all stakeholders and conduct these in a professional manner, whilst keeping morale high.
- Establish Change and Training requirements
- Support with the design and implementation of change readiness assessments.
- Work with stakeholders to identify their needs in readiness for operational change;
- Options analysis and issue management towards evolving operational outcomes;
- Develop supporting materials, work instructions etc.
- Develop training materials and conduct training.
- Current and future state analysis of processes
- Ensure quality management and timeliness of deliverables reporting, communications and management of risks and issues
- Preparation of business process documentation
- 3-5 years in a similar Change position within complex organisation environments.
- Experience working in the education industry, or finance/HR related functions are highly desirable.
- Experience in delivering change analyses and change management plans
- Business process mapping experience
Hit the "apply" button!