Prestigious Australian Organisation are looking for a Senior Change Analyst on a 12 month rolling contract to join their Change Delivery team working on a SAP Transformation. In this role as a Change Analyst you will play a key role in ensuring the project meets its objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and working with key stakeholders
- Developing change management plans
- Evaluating the impact of planned organisational change
- Identifying the risks and developing risk mitigation tactics
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these
- Professional qualifications in HR and/or Change Management
- 5+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation
- Previous experience in facilitating change and training sessions
- Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project).
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Good listening and communications skills.
- Strong business acumen.