The Change Analyst/Training Manager will have the following responsibilities: Planning, Identification, and Review:
- Training experience - planning and delivering training on business processes and related IT systems
- Proven change analyst experience including identifying and analysing business impacts (resource, skills, training requirements) from updated or new business processes
- Transition planning and implementation experience
- Knowledge of finance systems and processes will be advantageous
- Effective stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Must be able to provide training at regional locations, travel involved
- You are a person of impeccable integrity, who is honest, reliable, and trustworthy
- You are productive and organised, and get things done with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- You enjoy working with others, solving problems and multi-tasking.
- You can work productively in multi-cultural teams, across geographies and time zones.
- You can effectively prioritise and deliver work across several concurrent projects.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify business learning needs and develop strategies and associated plans.
- Previous experience in the creation and delivery of learning packages, including instructional design.
- Proven ability to collaborate and consult to obtain relevant information from subject matter experts.