Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare people for change and to minimise its impact on individuals and the business who will be affected.
- Delivery of the change management activities across the Australian offices including: stakeholder mapping and engagement plan, change impact assessments, benefits identification, managing the change agent network, business readiness workshops, supporting learning and education activities, assistance with communications planning and execution, post go live activities including creating and executing change plans to help reinforce new ways of working and transition to BAU teams
- Analysing multiple sources of data and insight to identify issues and blockers, taking action to resolve and address the feedback.
- Identify and manage stakeholders to raise awareness of the business need for change.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders to raise their awareness and understanding of the change and manage expectations about what the change will and won’t deliver, and to win their support and active participation where required in the delivery of change activities
- Work with internal programme teams to manage dependencies on change activities and ensure the change approach is understood
- Work within the Business Change function to ensure there is a consistent approach to change management across the firm
- Input to maintain the Change Roadmap and manage associated risks and issues
To be successful in this role, you will have substantial experience as a Change Manager at a senior level with a proven record of successfully managing change in complex operational projects. You will be PROSCI qualified and have 5-10 years experience in a similar role.
You will be able to influence outcomes at a mid-senior level within the organisation and have excellent analytical skills. You will be able to listen and understand customer requirements and be able to be tactful and diplomatic in pressured situations.
Click Apply Now to apply!