Change Specialist required to help business keep its AML focus high under new rule adoption, constant communication required to sell benefits.
- Chair and minute weekly leadership and technical teams deciding upon the best approach for managing business change.
- Creating Information packages on AML and the new regulation.
- Supporting team leaders, project managers and managers to allow the service provided by the production, development and DR environments to be protected and maximised through the pragmatic application of the change management’s process.
- Ensuring the adoption and high level business focus around AML awareness
- Using Prosci and ADKAR to ensure that the new change plan that you create is adhered to by the business standard
- Scoping and strategic change management development to deployment to the training of the users
- Create change management plans for the technology portfolio (ERP, Applications etc)
- Impact assessments
- Comms plans and training plans to ensure adoption
- Ideally you will possess a broad range of change management and communications skills that will allow you to develop and deliver end to end change management and communication including: Scoping and developing the change and communications strategies
- Actively delivering the strategies
- Stakeholder management and engagement of internal and external stakeholders
- Ongoing targeted communications
- Assessing change readiness as well as the impact of change
- This role will work very closely with the programme manager and stakeholders, and will be key in the managing the business change aspects of the strategy.