Our client is a leading civil engineering business specialising in construction and infrastructure. Due to future growth plans, they are searching for a CFO to report into their CEO, liaise with the board, manage the company's financial reporting function, and lead strategic growth plans. They have a close-knit, family-like environment.
Our client's turnover is around $40 million AUD. This role is paying up to $250k package (including super) and is based in the Hills area with parking onsite.
- Management of the finance team of three direct reports - including oversight of AP, AR, and payroll
- Oversight of the month end and year end process
- Management of tax compliance, cash flow, banking relationships, finance systems, and investment analysis
- Reporting into the CEO and liaising with the board to develop the company's financial strategy
- Risk management and development of risk framework / policies
- Management of budgeting process
- Identifying growth opportunities to increase revenue and expand the business
- Ad hoc projects and analysis
- Proven CFO or Head of Finance experience within a civil engineering, construction or infrastructure business
- Experience with oversight of the month end and year end process
- Previous experience developing financial strategy and identifying growth opportunities
- Staff management experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal