Reporting to the Supervisor, your role will include (but may not be limited to);
- Prepare, reconcile and submit payment claim statements
- Liaise with client accounts payable to ensure effective resolution on all claims and discrepancies are completed to contract terms
- Investigation of discrepancies raised by client
- Ensure errors are identified and corrected before invoicing
- Continuous improvement
- Provide support to special projects
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Adhoc support as needed
You will be an experienced, Credit/AR/Billings professional, with a proven background in a high-volume environment. Additionally, you will have intermediate to advanced excel skills.
You will be “hands-on” in your approach, a team player and have outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
Sound like the opportunity for you? Hit "apply"