Recently the business has experienced some positive growth and change and this is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about financial services and is a recent graduate to join the business.
As the Client Onboarding Officer you will join and support a busy team who undertake activities in relation to client account opening and administration. This role will suit an assured candidate who has proven time management ability to achieve allocated deadlines.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage the Anti Money Laundering (AML)/Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements for all new and existing client relationships.
- Ensure that all necessary account opening, client risk categorisation and identity verification requirements are observed at the outset and during the lifetime of the client relationship.
- Assist the team in reviewing all processes and make recommendations to achieve optimal service to clients.
- Ensure any incidents are reported and escalated to management for review.
- Adhere to compliance and policy standards within the Group, as well as meeting the ASX and ASIC regulatory requirements
This is a great opportunity for a professional who wants to immerse themselves into a high-performing team environment.
You must be available immediately to start work.
For more information, please call Tiffany Way on 3854 3802 or click apply now!