Our client, a leading wealth manager, provide their investors access to markets with a range of investment options. They are looking to hire a Client Onboarding Officer to ensure that account opening processes are performed correctly and accurate client information is collected and validated in adherence to company policy.
As the Client Onboarding Officer you will join and support a busy team who undertake activities in relation to client account opening and administration. This role will suit an assured candidate who has proven time management ability to achieve allocated deadlines.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage the Anti Money Laundering (AML)/Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements for all new and existing client relationships.
- Ensure that all necessary account opening, client risk categorisation and identity verification requirements are observed at the outset and during the lifetime of the client relationship.
- Assist the team in reviewing all processes and make recommendations to achieve optimal service to clients.
- Ensure any incidents are reported and escalated to management for review.
- Adhere to compliance and policy standards within the Group, as well as meeting the ASX and ASIC regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background and have exposure to AML and KYC experience. Ideally you hold Tertiary qualifications (ideally Commerce, Economics or Financial Markets). Strong MS Office skills are expected and an ability to multi-task is critical. If you are also looking to start your career in the Financial Services sector this might be the role for you, as they will consider recent graduates.
This is a great opportunity for a professional who wants to immerse themselves into a high-performing team environment.
For more information, please call Haydn Furness on 3854 3805/ email@example.com or click apply now!