Client Onboarding PM required to manage multiple technical projects within Custody, Unit Pricing and investments space. Working with one of the best firms in the world, the client is looking for a self-directed PM with experience in a similar role who is looking to take on more responsibility and step up.
The client is looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of IT Project Management experience
- Must have - Hands on experience as a Project Manager within Custody, Pricing or investments - Further more the candidate will need to have experience managing the technical change projects for client on-boarding.
- Manage business change projects, project delivery and client on boarding.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior management, stakeholders of all levels and clients.
- Ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a dynamic team-orientated environment.
- Experience in the financial services industry, preferably with specific technical knowledge of Fund Accounting and Unit Pricing, Investment Administration & Custody