Due to the continued growth and expansion of their Australian business they currently seek a high calibre professional to join their team on a contract basis.
This varied and challenging opportunity will see successful candidate work across multiple internal stakeholders and support a portfolio of institutional clients.
- As a member of the client service team, managing a portfolio of Institutional Clients with investments in pool trusts and separate mandates
- Partner with the Relationship Management Team, to prepare for client meetings and production of client reporting supports the successful resolution of all operational and administrative matters
- Act as point of contact for Institutional clients in respect to all functions: account management, product development, portfolio maintenance, transitions, client reporting, compliance monitoring
- Transition Management - Assist in on-boarding of new mandates, trusts, in-specie transfers and restructuring of product structure
- Daily custody control oversight and query management. Resolution of all operational issues identified by clients and third party providers (custodians/brokers/administrators etc.)
- Perform ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Tertiary qualification (business/finance related discipline)
- Minimum of 3 years investment industry related experience (fund management/Industry Super Fund/Asset Owner)
- Strong understanding of Financial Markets
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with institutional clients
- Proven organisation skills; proven ability to work independently with minimal direction, organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail in order to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, and commitment to the highest quality standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of relevant PC programs. Ability and willingness to learn new programs as needed
Please apply through the following links.