Client Services Associate
|Job Title:||Client Services Associate|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 10:32|
The Client Services Associate will work closely with the Head of Client Services on client deliverables, report development, performance and quantitative reporting, management of client voting requirements and streamlining the client investment experience. More specifically your responsibilities will be:
• Compilation of external and internal regular and ad hoc reporting
• Delivery of client and asset consultant standing and ad-hoc requests in an accurate and timely manner
• Managing client applications and redemptions and unit registry enquiries through liaison with the client and relevant fund administrator
• Managing the full end-to-end stock voting process on behalf of clients
• Managing third-party database requirements
• Assisting the Head of Client Services and Head of Investment Analytics with performance, quantitative reporting, and client presentations
An upbeat and positive personality, and a friendly approach is imperative when assisting clients on a daily basis. During busier periods, you will remain calm and be consistent with high work standards.
The successful candidate will be flexible, show initiative and have a high attention to detail. Relevant corporate experience is advantageous, this role will also suit graduate candidates looking to take their suitable degree qualification into the financial services industry.
Please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 385 43801 or apply below.