The is a newly created position due to internal movement and maternity leave cover. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the Client Services team
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support across multiple asset classes within the business
- Collaborating with the Client Services Managers, Investment Specialists and Business Development Directors.
- Preparation & timely distribution of a wide range of client investment reports, fund commentaries, registry reports, asset consultant surveys
- Preparation of client materials, data, reports, planning and responses to queries in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- 3+ years in similar Client services role ideally within funds management industry
- Tertiary Qualification in Financial Services
- Strong attention to detail, data management and analytical skills
- Passion for client servicing and pro-active self starter
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work in high pressure time sensitive environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Advanced proficients in Microsoft Office
- Experience using CRM systems and reporting tolls