This leading financial services business has an international presence in multiple countries and present a rare opportunity to join their client services team in a 12-month temporary capacity.
In this role you will be the daily contact and first point of escalation for clients and internal middle office teams.
Your tasks will cover:
- Managing client relationships to ensure the operational service level agreement between the Group and the client.
- Understanding Investment Manager and/or Funds clients and their needs
- Maintain high standard of client deliverable and query resolution outputs through continual review and training
- Track all Client deliverables and queries against SLAs
- Manage oversight of accounting transitions
- Work closely with Senior Management to achieve team and site wide goals and objectives
To be considered you have:
- Previous Client Service experience
- Good knowledge of Middle Office Processes
- A good listener with good negotiation skills
In conjunction with solid years of relevant experience in Fund Accounting, Managed Funds, Middle Office, Operations or Client Service experience.
You will be joining a talented team within a premium brand. A unique career opportunity!
Applications welcome – submit your CV now: