Reporting to the General Manager of Client Services & Business Development, your role is critical in providing high quality services to clients, prospects and consultants globally and supporting business development and relationship management activities undertaken by the group relating to funds and strategies.
Bringing together stakeholder management and client delivery the primary focus will be
- Providing support for all business development, retention and client services activities for a range of products across fixed income and equity derivatives.
- Accountability for the coordination, preparation and timely distribution of client and consultant reporting and queries
- Coordination and preparation of deliverables to prospects and clients including pitch and client update presentations, pre-meeting briefing notes, follow up on actions from client and prospect meetings, preparation and execution of high quality due diligence meetings and RFP input where required
- Contribute to the development, production and maintenance of high quality collateral for new, evolved or enhanced capabilities (in collaboration with Marketing)
- Specialist for the team, developing stakeholder relationships with Investment Specialists and Business Development Directors, Marketing, Investment team and other members essential to the compilation and delivery of high quality outputs to clients, prospects and consultants.
- Responsible for the management and leadership of a Client Services Associate to ensure the successful delivery activity.
For more information please call Sara Vanderheld on 3854 3804 at Perigon Group or apply below.