As a Client Services Officer you will work within an exciting and fast paced team whilst supporting and reporting to the Senior Investment Executives. This is a perfect role for a mid-level/experienced assistant who is well organised and attentive to detail.
This role will aid the team by providing high quality administration support and taking responsibility for ad-hoc tasks to manage the needs of the team and demonstrate initiative beyond the general scope of the role. The company is currently experiencing a period of positive growth and therefore this role will need to be proactive, forward thinking and strategic.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Inbox management.
- Assist the Financial Planners with servicing and maintenance of existing client relationships.
- Build strong client relationships by responding quickly and appropriately to client requests.
- Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of current relevant legislation.
- Manage overall client relationships and communication process.
- Providing efficient and broad administration support to the Investment/Financial Advisory team.
- Undertake general mailing duties.
- Diary management and meeting organisation.
- Preparing documentation for the team.
- Reconciliation of Expense statements and receipts.
- Maintaining and developing the filing system.
- Occasional reception relief.
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required.
To be considered for this role you will have ideally worked previously within financial services. You will have outstanding communication skills and thrive in a busy environment and keep to tight deadlines. Time management is key as is the ability to multi-task. Strong MS Office skills are expected and an ability to multi-task is critical. Our client is happy to consider candidates early on in their careers who are passionate about financial services or passionate administrators that are looking for a great career in supportive team environment.
For more information please call Jodie Gray on 07 3854 3809