Our client is a leading funds management business with deep connections supporting a strong growth industry globally. They have an permanent role available in their Client Services team for an experienced Client Services Officer.
This organisation is offering a long term role with continuous professional development opportunities and individual development plans for all employees. You day to day responsibilities will include;
- Liaise with investors, advisers and unlisted registry provider to ensure correct and complete documentation and funding is obtained for applications, redemptions and transfers
- Work with unlisted fund registry to process daily transactions within required timeframes
- Provide all administration assistance and information to investors and advisers via phone, mail or email
- Source and provide statements and transactional documentation for both investors and advisers
- Provide support as required to Funds Management team
To be considered for this role you will have at least 1-2 years experience in a client services role, ideally with an investments or funds management organisation. You will have a strong focus on providing exceptional client delivery and ability to remain highly organised in order to meet strict deadlines.
For more information on this role, please contact Savannah Crydon on 07 3854 3806.