This high energy team offers a fast paced work environment, well suited to a candidate with a prior background in collections or related call centre environment. This role is offered on a permanent basis, with a competitive salary and incentives based on key performance indicators.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage ledgers of customer accounts to ensure that any outstanding debt is collected and correctly reconciled
- Ensuring daily/weekly/monthly work is completed within assigned time frames
- Assisting in KPI management
- Reduce revenue leakage
- Set up monthly performance meetings with senior management to share recovery rates
- Further development and improved visibility of key performance metrics for Staff
- Initiate change to conclude the best possible outcome
- Deal with and resolve escalated customer complaints
Please get in touch as soon as possible for a confidential discussion on this opportunity, as well as further information on the company and wider team.
(07) 3854 3805