As part of a hard-working team, your role will be to:
- Follow up outstanding debts over the telephone, text and also by email
- Processing payments
- Negotiating with customers and setting up payment arrangements and plans
- Assisting customers who are going through hardship and organising achievable repayment plans
- Working closely with various stakeholders including the internal sales team and
- external distributors
- Administrative duties including payment processing, email follow-up and completion of a range of documentation
Previous experience in a Collections role is extremely important. Financial Services, Banking, Insurance or Utilities experience is ideal. You will have top-notch communications skills, love working with people, enjoy phone work and be a true team-player!
In return you will be a valued member of a close-knit team where collaboration is important. The company offers a competitive bonus scheme for permanent staff and an energetic and very friendly culture.
This role is starting ASAP!