Primary responsibilities will be: .
- Investment evaluation support on portfolio and investments
- Budgets, forecasts, and qualitative analysis for key stakeholders and executive management
- Providing commercial support through planning, decision making and reporting activities to project teams
- Feasibility studies for strategy and development proposals, and support the manager with the preparation of Board papers.
- Market analysis, scenario modelling, and business valuations
- Identify and investigate continuous improvement activities
- Cash and Liquidity forecasting for investments and project finance opportunities.
- Working closely with the Assets team to ensure optimal timing is adhered to around capital expenditure.
You are proactive and passionate about continuous improvement and be positive in your approach to work. You will have previous and related experience in investments, transactions and or corporate finance Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skill, you will bring strong analytical and modelling skills to this role.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or for more information please call 07 3854 3803.