Reporting direct to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Completing pricing orders and providing pricing advice for customers
- Calculation and delivery of costing / pricing models across the product portfolio
- Assist in the development of budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation and review of various monthly reports
- Drive ongoing improvement of reporting analysis and processes for improved decision-making
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Business partnering - support decision making process through financial analysis and interpretation of results
You will be studying towards your CA/CPA with previous experience in an Accounting role. You will need to have excellent communication skills with a commercial acumen and analytical mindset. You will have experience working in a large organisation and be confident in your Excel ability.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset who is keen to move into a commercial role.
This role will start within 2 weeks. If you are interested and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.