Our client is a highly innovative provider of cutting edge sensory technology. Having recently merged with a global partner, they are now the third largest specialist globally and continue to grow. As a result, a Commercial Business Partner has arisen for an astute change agent seeking a genuine transformation environment.
- You will assist in the delivery of month end results and the preparation of pricing models.
- You will develop robust financial models and high-quality analysis to help support key decisions.
- You will provide Commercial Insights to support business growth
- You will undertake budgeting, forecasting, and outlook updates for the business.
- CA or CPA Qualification with experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel Skills - Macros'and Pivot tables a must
- Proven financial and commercial experience in a complex, international business undergoing a substantial period of change.
- Experience in the development and monitoring of budgets as well as business partnering skills to influence P&L performance.
- Strong successful experience in Commercial tendering and price modelling.