- $90k - $110k + Super
- 3-6 month contract which is likely to extend/be made permanent
- Analytical focus with significant business partnering opportunities
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Analyst - Costs to join the team. Reporting to the Commercial Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly performance reporting on internal costs
- Data consolidation for billings
- Identify trends in costs to ensure tenants are charged correctly
- Analysis on utilities costs and spend by division
- Stakeholder management and business partnering to ensure data inputs are accurate
- Ensure commercial terms are met by key customers
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
It will be highly desirable to have a CA/CPA and come from a complex corporate background.
If you're looking at joining a market leader, please apply now.