Well-known globally listed manufacturer, known for hiring top talent and providing excellent career pathways. This business has extremely low staff turnover, and those who do leave are quickly snapped up due to the reputation of our client. This is a great role for a Junior Analyst to step up and be mentored by an experienced CA.
The role -
Your Responsibilities will include but won't be limited to -
- Ensuring the integrity of pricing data
- Utilising PowerBI and various other reporting tools to assist with the analysis of pricing by customer segments and businesses
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders across all levels, providing insight and guidance on commercial pricing decisions using qualitative analysis of historic pricing and margins.
- Partnering with the supply chain finance, procurement teams and the commercial finance team to understand index price movements and the impact this has on the cost of goods across the various divisions.
- Creation of pricing models and deliver this to senior stakeholders to enable them to make informed pricing decisions across the business.
- CA/CPA part or full qualification
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Circa 2 years experience in an analytical role is fine
- This role suits an up-and-comer - big 4 experience is good
For more information please get in touch with Schen on 9775 5916 or email@example.com