This large ASX listed business has a high performing finance team and are located on Sydney's North Shore. They are expanding into international markets as well as increasing their footprint locally.
This role has come about due to internal promotion and will be 70% commercial analysis combined with 30% financial accounting. Specifically it will:
- Support the FP&A Manager in the yearly budgeting, forecasting and planning cycle for the Business
- Participate and support the yearly Business Planning process by providing timely and insightful analysis of performance across multiple products, services and business lines.
- Assist in the preparation and communication of financial and operational results and key performance indicators of the Business.
- Support the preparation of high quality capital investment requests to support the Business productivity, growth and maintenance programs/projects.
- Support the preparation of quarterly performance reports for the Business using TM1
- Produce value-adding analysis of, and commentary on, information in the Business monthly management reports with a primary focus on the analysis and explanation of variances against budgets & forecasts.
- Collaborate with the Statutory and Regulatory Reporting team to ensure that financial information is delivered efficiently to the Group and critical reporting stakeholders.
- Month end journal posting
- Support the FP&A Manager in the development of financial business cases for the Business sponsored projects
- Consolidate and deliver ad-hoc product, service or business specific analysis to the Group on a timely basis including but not limited to cost analysis, revenue growth and productivity reporting.
This role would suit a Big 4 Audit or Business Services first mover, looking to move into an analytical role in a large commercial business. Alternatively, you may be a commercial analyst looking for a new opportunity.
You will be CA/CPA qualified, highly analytical, have excellent business acumen and communication skills.
- $110-120,000 package
- Excellent support & training to get up to speed with the analytics part of the role
- Close to train & bus o n the North Shore