Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will take responsibility for driving reporting, forecasting, insight and analysis across the business to assist key stakeholders (finance & non-finance) with decision making.
More specifically, your role will include (but not be limited to;
- Provide month-end assistance to the Finance team
- Assist the Finance team with year end audit support
- Act as the commercial sales finance lead for current processes and activities
- Deliver sales, margin and profitability analysis and recommendations
- Management of pricing and inventory accounting
- Weekly and monthly rolling forecast support
- Annual budget support for the Sales, Product/Marketing and Supply Chain
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting and support for the Sales team
- Ad hoc reporting and analytical support where required
You will be an Analyst, ideally from within the FMCG or retail space and be looking for a laid back environment in offices on the central coast. You will ideally be CA/CPA Qualified (or working towards) and have advanced excel skills (pivot tables/VBAs/breadth of formulas).
If this sounds like you, please send your CV using the "apply" link.