This ASX50 retail organisation is highly recognised nationally as an employer of choice. It is undergoing a significant growth strategy both organically and inorganically (via acquisitions, alliances and investments).
The company values flexibility, innovation, and offers continuous opportunities for growth and career development to high calibre finance professionals.
- Business partnering with the operations, marketing and sales teams to drive growth
- Support business and strategic decision making
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management reporting
- Assisting with the development and implementation of strategic capital initiatives
- Presenting financial information and analytics to Senior Management
You will be looking to make your first move out of a big 4 accounting firm
have previous Analytical experience within FMCG, consumer goods, or retail of a large, complex business
Regardless you will be-
- Highly driven and seeking a platform for growth
- Full CA / CPA qualification, or are near completion
- Strong modelling and analytical experience
- Excellent presentation and first class communication skills
- Ability to travel to Sydney's North West - parking is available