Reporting directly to the Business Performance & Analysis Manager you will support the team through assisting with the strategic planning process, the analysis of periodic results and forecasting process. Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the business with monthly analysis of both the reported actual results and current full year forecast
- Engagement in the annual budget setting process, and five-year operational plan, in consultation with business units
- Assisting with the maintenance of key management reports and TM1 reporting tools
- Improvement of the group’s reporting and analysis capability through recommending, developing and implementing new management reports, or, improvements to existing management reports / applications, based on identification of key drivers
- Ownership and delivery of ad hoc projects, or pieces of analysis, as required. Projects will vary in size, subject matter, and stage of contract life-cycle. You will also have the opportunity to identify, structure and deliver projects, where possible
- Provision of detailed financial modelling and analysis for major tender submissions
- Standardisation of project insight / key operational metric practices, leading to key outputs to assist senior management decision making.
- Support assistance to the Financial Reporting Team as required during peak reporting periods
You will ideally be CA/ACA qualified from a Big 4 background and have experience in financial analysis and decision support. You will need to have a minimum of one years experience in a commercial environment (ideally in an engineering/construction company). You will have strong technical accounting knowledge and advanced financial modelling experience.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.