This global financial institution is a large, blue chip organisation with a household name, and has an excellent employer brand. They continue to experience double-digit growth across the APAC region and are positioned for a very strong 2019.
Commercial Finance Manager
This role is responsible for:
- Providing sound financial guidance aligned to the overall company objectives in a time sensitive and consistent manner
- Lead a high-performing team of 2
- Analysing complex financial and business information from multiple data sources, deriving actionable business insights and recommendations and communicating these in a clear and concise manner to internal and external partners
- Providing decision support on key initiatives such as investment optimisation, partnerships, acquisitions, development of new products and other types of business development initiatives
- Deliver portfolio management insights that are driven by advanced analytics and data management
- Working across the broader Finance Organisation to ensure implementation of the Finance Transformation initiative (reporting, planning, forecasting, etc.) to strengthen processes and tools and bring efficiencies to the organisation
- Strong collaboration and relationship building ability is essential including the ability to influence others and manage multiple cross functional stakeholders
- Very strong financial analysis and modelling skills are essential, with proven ability to drive analytical output aimed at identifying trends, developing key insights and required decisions for senior management
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects end-to-end, from ideation to delivery, with an innovative mindset to challenge the status quo
- 3-5 years working experience in a data/financial role, with an undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Engineering and Economics) is essential.
- Experience with SAS or any Big Data coding languages is a plus.
- Proven track record in leading a successful team
Salary on offer for this opportunity is c.$150,000 + 20% bonus.
This business also offers flexible work arrangements, encourages working from home and gives product discounts to employees.