Reporting into the CFO, your core remit will require you to do the following;
- Provide commercial insights and analysis on individual asset performance
- Identify risks, drivers of revenue, costs and capital expenditure
- Implement systems and procedures to facilitate cost controls
- Establish financial planning process & implement budgeting/forecasting cycle
- Assist with the design and implementation of an efficient month end close
- Assist in the development of robust, efficient and automated core accounting process, including preparation of management accounts
- Assist with the development of team skills
- Lead the development of BI reporting tool
You're a CA or CPA qualified candidate, ideally with a background in chartered accounting, followed by a commercial financial and management accounting pathway, towards your current FP&A / commercial finance role.
A broad, varied background across operational, technical and commercial finance is key. As is experience within an small - mid cap company.
If this sounds like your next step, hit "apply" now.