This reputable services provider is seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to join their team. This position is paying around $150k + super + bonus and is located in the CBD. The company prides itself on maintaining a very collaborate, fun, and social environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical capabilities and proven experience within a commercial finance environment. They will be adept at strategic thinking, adaptable, and able to communicate and business partner with senior stakeholders.
- Business strategy development regarding improvements, growth, and cost reduction in conjunction with business managers
- Development of commercial insights and analysis, risks and opportunities in addition to implementation of commercial initiative developments
- Preparation of business cases for investment and evaluations of ROI
- Monthly performance report preparation in addition to analysis and commentary
- Budgeting and forecasting, cash flow forecasting, working capital analysis
- Managing and coaching two direct reports
- Ad hoc projects and process efficiencies
- CA / CPA full qualification is necessary
- Experience with a BI tool as well as advanced Excel skills
- Experience with preparation of business cases to support investment
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills