One of the most sought-after employers in Australia and globally, this premium brand is a company that is widely admired and sought out by customers seeking a superior service. They are known for their long average tenure, high investment in systems and data analytics, and their global career opportunities.
A recognised employer-of-choice, the culture in this business is widely described as collaborative, approachable, warm, consultative, high performing, flexible and social.
The commercial finance team supports a large business unit, providing decision support & financial advice around a number of key business decisions. You will use excel, SQL (prior experience helpful but not essential) and advanced analytics systems to analyse customer behaviour, new products, existing products, cost centres and other areas of the business.
This role will manage 1-2 analysts and will provide decision support to the sales, pricing, investment and operational teams.
- Working from home actively encouraged
- No meetings after 4pm on a Friday
- Flexible hours - occasional evening phone calls with overseas offices
- Above market-rate salaries
- Career progression encouraged & supported every 2-3 years (including overseas transfers)
- High bonus potential
- Product discounts
- $153,000 package + compelling bonus scheme
In exchange for all the benefits and perks listed above, we are looking for people with:
- excellent analytical skills - for example financial analysis, commercial analysis, business intelligence
- commercial & business acumen
- a passion for building business relationships and providing decision support
- Strong technical system skills (excel, SQL, SAS, Tableau for example) are an advantage
- prior leadership skills are an advantage but not essential
- an interest in career progression