Reporting into the Manager, you will be responsible for providing support with the implementation of the current strategy and being a key stakeholder who will be relied upon to assist with strategy and finance matters, and provide deep insights around current data and ultimately investment decisions and support in corporate finance activities.
Key Responsibilities include
• Preparation of annual long range budgets and rolling re-forecasts for operating plants including the preparation of qualitative and quantitative analysis for internal management review.
• Provide analytical support to stakeholders as requested
• Maintenance of concise records/data book of assumptions
• Coordinate market analysis inputs into the financial models
• Create and maintain project assumption books
• Responsible for updating, amending and refining Operational Project Models (OPM) as required.
• Build new OPM’s as new assets are acquired and provide financial and commercial advice in the analysis of same as required.
• Conduct business valuations as required.
• Conduct ongoing benchmarking requirements for new and existing assets.
• Scope, design, build and test financial models to meet requirements to support growth activities (including obtaining financing and making equity investment decisions).
• Ensure that financial modelling/analysis is clear, logical, technically robust, fit for intended use and developed within agreed time frames
• Cash and liquidity forecasting for the group to ensure optimisation of investments and funding requirements.
• Liaise with stakeholders as required in the reforecast process, timing and deliverables.
• Management of project finance documents and adherence to associated obligations.
• Provide updates to Finance and Reporting Manager on cash flow forecast changes.
• Participate in the joint venture manager annual budget process and provide assistance when required.
The successful candidate will have previous relevant experience in professional services, or a large corporate in a commercial analyst or corporate finance role. You will be an excellent writer with the ability to prepare customised reports and analysis and have extensive experience building and manipulating financial models. You will be numerate and have the ability to translate financial results and complex issues into concise and clear messages. You will have a relevant tertiary degree and ideally have started further post graduate study such as a CFA, CA or Diploma in Applied Finance.
For further information please contact Sarah Kennedy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3854 3801 or apply below.