Our client has multiple offices across Brisbane and is a recognised leading provider of quality corporate workspaces. They offer professional work environments with state of the art technology infrastructure and personalised services.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and confident Commercial Leasing Consultant. The role, previously performed by one Commercial Leasing Consultant, has been split into two roles, therefore you will be supported by a second consultant. This role is a full time position, working Monday to Friday. The position is based on site in the Western suburbs of Brisbane, approximately 20 minutes outside of Brisbane CBD, and will sometimes be required to travel to their site in the Southern suburbs of Brisbane. The role will act as a facilitator to all commercial activities including marketing, a variety of inspections, leasing negotiations and contracts.
Key responsibilities will Include but are not limited to:
- Ongoing client relationship management.
- Handling all leasing inquiries.
- Perform tenant inspections.
- Database maintenance.
- Responsible for all leasing functions and leasing performance of all commercial assets.
- Organise and administer all commercial property inspections.
- Develop relationships with both current and prospective tenants.
- Negotiate lease extensions, upgrades and downsizing.
- Process leasing applications.
- Any other general administration duties.
In order to be considered for this position you must have some commercial property experience. The company is ideally seeking someone from a leasing background with a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar position. BCP knowledge will also be highly regarded. You must be self-motivated and have great time management skills as you will be responsible for planning and prioritising all of your own work in a professional and timely fashion. Ultimately the company is looking for someone who has a great attitude and is willing to learn.
If this sounds like you please apply for the role directly or contact Jodie Gray on 0401 345 098 or email Jodie.email@example.com