This ASX listed organisation has consistently experienced above expected results across all of it's business units. They have a proven approach for success through a customer centric approach and have a positive culture that offers a rewarding working environment for their staff. They not only take pride in their external reputation, but pride themselves on the opportunities they provide for their team.
This Commercial Manager roles takes a "mini CFO" capacity to a complimentary serviced based line of business within the group, which is highly reliant on labour. This role is key to delivering superior financial and management reporting for the operational leadership to maximise utilisation of these costs and ultimately assist the business in achieving and exceeding it's goals.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Lead and mentor division accounting and transactional staff
- Oversee delivery of management reports
- Provide detailed efficiency and performance reporting on labour utilisation
- Seek out opportunities and drive initiatives to ensure that revenue is maximised and other business goals are achieved
- Ensure all operational and customer requirements are met
- Provide insights and support to the Operations team
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in a senior finance role dealing with business leadership
- Demonstrated experience in costing, product performance or market analysis with a heavy preference on service based or labour heavy industries
- Exceptional leadership skills as well as ability to manage (of 2 or more direct reports) and motivate staff
- Strong results orientation, business acumen and commercial awareness