|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 21:31|
They have a proven approach for success through a customer centric approach and have a positive culture that offers a rewarding working environment for their staff.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the commercial capability for the Queensland business. Some of your key responsibilities will be;
• Provide strategic finance business partner to executive team and providing key support to the CFO
• Provide high quality commercial support to the management team and other business line managers, through the delivery of comprehensive commercial insights and advice enabling informed business and investment decisions.
• Mobilise projects that deliver commercial objectives.
• Providing strategic commercial advice for the CFO as it relates to all investment submissions, capital requests and project approvals
• Critically review all submitted business cases, undertake commercial / financial and risk analysis;
• Provide key commercial advice and insights across the core property functions and custom Contribute to the formation and completion of business cases, ensuring they are commercial, informative and robust, including financial evaluation for major capital projects.
• Project manage and direct all key commercial projects for the Queensland business’s
The ideal candidate will have proven commercial portfolio and project management experience, commercial decision making and the ability to display strong commercial acumen including continuous improvement and value creation focus.
In order to be successful in this role you will have at several years experience in a large complex business at a senior level be degree qualified in Finance, Commerce, Business or similar. Post graduate qualifications would be advantageous.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 or email email@example.com or apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's